Made from quality and robust components along with loads of attention paid to the detail and usability of the machine, this saw is in a league of its own. Using advanced XR lithium technology, the DeWALT 18 volt cordless circular saw delivers an uncompromised level of performance that leaves most of its competitors trailing behind, while still being energy efficient. The handle is enveloped in a rubber over-mould that provides high levels of comfort and optimises the grip, ensuring that you have a great amount of control over it. The motor which delivers 3700 rotations a minute is fan cooled, meaning that you can use this DeWALT cordless circular saw for longer, without ever having to halt operations as it will not overheat. The incorporation of a magnesium base ensures that you can continually make accurate cuts, without the DeWALT 18 volt cordless circular saw suffering from wear.
- Ergonomic handle set with rubber overmould to optimise comfort
- Extremely durable tool design, including a cast magnesium base for repetitive, accurate cuts
- Intelligent variable speed trigger
- Keyless bevel angle and depth of cut adjustment with easy to read scale
- Lock off switch and electronic motor brake for additional control and work safety
- Ultra thin kerf 165 mm, 24 tooth carbide-tipped blade allows for efficient run-time and fast, smooth cut finish at maximum 55 mm depth of cut